Wikiflow is a Brussels based digital scale-up composed of a team passioned about entrepreneurship.
Wikiflow offers expertise and a SAAS management software for entrepreneurship support structures.
Our mission : We want to facilitate the mission of entrepreneurship actors, to increase their impact and optimize their resources, by providing them with the best specialized digital tools
Since 2012 we have been refining our software based on feedback and needs from our customers. Today we have implemented it in more than 160 incubation centres in 9 countries. It is used by more than 50k entrepreneurs, coaches and program managers.
Today we believe we have reached a momentum to expand our tool and expertise on a larger scale. The field of entrepreneurship support programmes is professionalizing and therefore we are convinced Wikiflow can increase the efficiency of these programs and resulting in higher impact.
Our core values : Customer-oriented / Entrepreneurial / Warm-hearted / Innovation / Respect
Jean-François de Maere – co-founder:
We developed Wikiflow at the time I was managing "Réseau entreprendre"; an entrepreneurial mentoring network. I wanted to simplify the management and reporting of all our activities and fluidify the interactions between the participants. Wikiflow is a real answer to a proven pain of coordinators of entrepreneurship support programs making everybody’s task easier and more efficient.
Wikiflow is now at the forefront of scaling on a global scale. To support our growth we are looking for an experienced and professional finance and operations manager.
Your position in Wikiflow
You will be part of the management committee which composed of Sales, Marketing and IT manager. Daily management is supported through this committee on a collective intelligence way.
- Contributing as a proactive member of the executive management team to the further development and growth of Wikiflow.
- Develop long-term planning and goals to meet our objectives
- Participate in expansion activities (fundraising, investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.).
- Coaching and supporting the development of the IT team as well as co-design a HR culture to support talent development of the team in general
- Developing and managing the operations and financial to supports the strategic goals and objectives
- Providing enterprise-level expertise by developing and managing (annual) operational goals and objectives, budget, and resource plan to assure Wikiflow’s performance remains
- Continually improve the performance and quality of processes, systems and services.
- Provide leadership to adjust, recruit, hire, and train personnel to achieve annual resource and performance plans.
- Develop, recommend, and implement policies to continuously improve customer success and value.
- Establish and maintain financial management and accounting control systems
- Ensure the cashflow management
- Preparation of the monthly accounting for the accountant
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual report, as well as ad-hoc reports;
- Provide full oversight of short-term technical & human resource as well as financial management, ensuring the growth of Wikiflow
- Minimum 7 years related work experience in finance, administration, and project management in a digital scale-up company with international span.
- A master’s degree (preferred) / bachelor's degree (required)
- Excellent business acumen and the ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team
- An insightful and proactive thinker, who effectively meets or exceeds company goals.
- Demonstrated leadership capacity to supervise and support the development of potential of team members
- Experience in fundraising is a plus.
- Languages :
- Professional proficiency- verbal and written- in English language
Skills & personality
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Aptitude in decision making and problem-solving with attention for detail.
- Data-driven and excellent excel skills.
- Critical towards your own work and performance
- Result driven and people minded resulting in performant & positive enterprise culture
- Not driven by ego but by collective results
- Highly interested in technology and digitization.
Besides a competitive salary package we offer you the opportunity to be a part of a great adventure in which you can grow, develop, and get the best out of yourself.
You will be working in our attractive offices in Brussels easy to reach with public transportation.
Send by email CV as well as a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of start : Q1 2020